Note: This is the old version of the GradeTracker, which only works up to Moodle version 2.8. There will be no more updates or bug fixes for this block and support is limited. Please consider updating to the new GT2 (Moodle 2.9+).
The Grade Tracker is a Moodle 2 plug-in developed by Bedford College. The Grade Tracker has been developed to:
- Mark Assignments: Enable staff
to mark Moodle activities (assignments and quizes) at Unit and Criteria
- Criteria Level: Mark an
assignment easily at the Pass, Merit, Distinction
- Easily associate assignments
with individual criteria (P1, M2 and/or D3).
- Add feedback or individual marks
at the criteria level.
- Criteria Level: Mark an assignment easily at the Pass, Merit, Distinction levels.
- Aggregate Data: Allow staff to
view data from many different Moodle courses:
- Single student view from many
- Class Views.
- Unit Views.
- Single student view from many courses.
- Visual Tracking: Allow students,
teaching staff and management to visual monitor the progress that is
- Value Added: Produce target
grades and value added predicted grades.
- Reports: Produce high level and
low level reports for teaching staff and management.